Is Catchy compatible with my highchair?
- Please see a list of compatible high chairs in the drop-down list on our Catchy product page (here)
- If your high chair is not in the drop-down list, it is possible that we have not yet tested your high chair model OR we may have a Catchy in development for your high chair model. Please leave your details (here) so that our team can get back to you.
🚚 Do you deliver to my country?
- We ship globally. We have warehouses in USA, CAN, AUS, UK and we’ve shipped to customers in over 60 countries (& counting!). Please add your items to cart and proceed to checkout to get an accurate shipping cost for your order to your address.
📐 How much space does Catchy take up?
- Catchy is designed to catch the optimal amount of food without taking up too much space in your home. We have a Stokke demonstration video showing this (here) and for all other highchair models, see this video (here)
💪 Is Catchy strong? What is it made of? Can I reuse food caught by Catchy?
- Catchy is durable, waterproof and easy to clean with just a damp cloth. Catchy is made from non-toxic, BPA-free, PVC-free and food safe Polypropylene material so you can re-offer bub dropped food or save it for later.
🌏 Is Catchy reusable?
- YES! Catchy is designed to be reused meal after meal for many years (typically our customers use Catchy with their child from around 5 months of age until around 2.5-3 years of age). It’s not a single-use item! It’s recyclable if you want to discard it after you’re finished with it - but we recommend keeping it for your next little one, or gifting it to a friend :)
👌 How do I assemble my Catchy and/or footrest on my highchair?
- All of our products have a QR code that can be scanned for assembly instructions.
- All of our video assembly instructions (and troubleshooting videos) can also be found on our Youtube channel (here).
- If you are having any trouble at all with any of our products, just email email@example.com and our friendly team will be able to assist you :)
🍌 How do I clean my Catchy?
- We especially made Catchy so easy to clean! No need to remove it between meals, simply wipe it clean in place (just like you clean the highchair tray) and it's good to go for the next meal (see Catchy Founder Rachel’s cleaning demonstration & tips here) . Catchy is made from a durable and waterproof material so it's very easy to wipe clean.